Friday 29 January 2010

Flash Game Research

Yes there has been a slight issue with blog posts recently but I hope to rectify this over the next few days as i document my flash game making which should've started earlier.

I will start off with my research which was actually just playing flash games, best research i've EVER done. So I set off around the many many flash game websites that exist looking for what type of games were best for the casual gamer types.

My Results and Conclusion: I discovered the best type of game for the casual gamer is one that they can just dip in and out of. Something short and sweet. However because its over so quickly they can become addicted to it and hopefully come back to it over and over again. This is what i hope to achieve with my flash game.

No comments:

Post a Comment