Tuesday 1 December 2009

A bio about myself containing links to other things

Hello I am Tom. My full name is Thomas Lee Saunders and I was born in Redhill Hospital in Surrey on the 22nd February. My family and me moved to Plymouth when I was 10 and I now consider Plymouth my "proper" home. Before we moved to Plymouth I attended two schools called Langshott and Yattendon. In Plymouth I attended Dunstone Primary and Plymstock Secondary. I am now a student at Plymouth University studying Multimedia Production & Technology. My hobbies include Football and other sports. However Football is my favourite and I am a Plymouth Argyle fan. I also enjoy watching films and my favourite is Pulp Fiction, which was directed by Quentin Tarantino coincidently my favourite director.

No comments:

Post a Comment