Wednesday 16 December 2009

Projection Idea

Well I have now researched Bluetooth and Bluetooth tracking which is the main aim of mine and Jon's project. However I have not yet considered the projection element of the module. Having found out about the technology I think it is definitely possible for us to be able to track people's location along a street and project that onto a space. For example we can project a birds eye view of the street and whenever a Bluetooth signal is detected a dot will appear on that street. The best example of this would be to link you to some work Jon has done using 3D Modelling. This Post shows the type of thing that I think we can project onto our space however maybe more 2D than 3D because I think 3D may be a bit out of our depth. The tricky part is getting it all to work but I am sure we can find this out in time.

Thats all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment