Thursday 15 April 2010

Processing Sketch - First Thoughts

Ah processing I was actually enjoying it during the sessions but now theres an assignment I think may begin to hate it. As always with assignments I go through the initial ideas stage. However it seems that I am stuck for ideas with this one. Currently I've only got these 2 ideas:

Bouncing Balls: I will have balls bouncing off the sides of the stage and off eachother changing colour and/or size based on the XML data. I will also hopefully be able to use some data to determine how many balls appear on the stage at one time.

Falling Objects: There will be objects falling from the top of the stage and falling through the bottom. Again I would use the data to change the colour/size and also determin how many objects appear.

I will post again soon stating which idea I have chosen or if I come up with a better one! (highly unlikely)

No comments:

Post a Comment