Thursday 5 November 2009

The Digital Premiere of my Digital Signiture

Yes thats right a digital signiture. I haven't mentioned this or even the module before. Thats because i'm pretty damn lazy. However here it is the final dig sig.



After uploading this to the flickr page as requested we also had to write a description of why it looks like it is. I will copy and paste this below (again with the laziness)

After coming up with several ideas this is the one I ended up choosing for my digital signiture. First of all the main vocal point of my signiture are my initials T and S. These are joined together because I believe the first and last name are just as important as eachother. I also did this because I think it looks good and catches peoples attention. As you can see my first name is a mixture of colours. I did this because I am not fond of the name Thomas and prefer to be known as Tom so I made the H,A and S lighter so the main focus is on the T,O and M. I did not change any of the colours on my surname because, unlike my first name, I like it. I alligned the first and last names like I did because it reflects my liking of everything being neat and tidy. Finally I chose that particular font because I hoped the curves on it would get across that I am a fun and jolly person .

So thats it. A pretty brief post just to keep everyone informed that I actually do work at uni. Off to cardiff at the weekend so won't be working at all, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment