Tuesday 10 November 2009

Stonehouse - Yet more maps

Yes I have once again changed my map. However this one is only slightly more different than the last. I kept with the idea about activity in areas and thus created a more in depth version of my previous one and presented it better.



Again the main focus of this map are the sort of "aura-like" shapes ive drawn. The more lines in the shape the more activity goes on in that area. The main difference in this map is that there are more shapes because I have been able to make this more in depth than before. The second difference is that I have changed the shapes and the colours/thickness of the lines. I did this because the thick red lines looked awful. I changed the shape because I feel it now respresents activity better.

Please find the awful original HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment