Friday 20 November 2009

Website Part IV: Well how about that, its done

Yes thats right the website is finished, completed, done and dusted. Today I polished off the content of my blog and then went through the validator websites. Everything passes with flying colours, however the only colour that matters is the green of the validator saying all is good. To show that my site passes all of this I have used the code provided to put the buttons onto my website. I wanted to put them into the footer but for some reason that was not liked so to save time and hassle I smacked them straight into the home page. This turns out to be a good thing because everyone will see them instantly as they arrive at my webpage. I am so glad to have this all finished, all the heartache of looking at the Firefox Error Console and seeing errors was worth it in the end.

Now to just do a final write-up-esque post on my blog which you will see above this one shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment